Sunday, 8 May 2011

In My Mailbox #15

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren.

BOUGHT



Ballad by Maggie Stiefvater
This is the second in the Books of Faerie series, the first one is called Lament. I'm really looking forward to this, I can't wait, the first one was awesome!

Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon
I don't really know what this one is about, the blurb is kind of vague... But I've heard awesome things about it so I'm hoping it's good!

Bloody Valentine by Melissa de la Cruz
I've already read this, and... meh. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't amazing either. The actual books in the series are a lot better. 

Die For Me by Amy Plum
I've also already read this one, but I read it on NetGalley so I wanted a print, shiny paper copy :)

Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
I wanted this way back in January when it first came out, but then when I saw it was coming out in the UK with this gorgeous cover, I had to wait :) It's SO PRETTY! 

FOR REVIEW

It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han (Thanks Penguin!)
This was my first ever book for review from the publishers! :) It was really good, I loved it, can't wait for the next one, though I'm pretty sure the wait will kill me before next year...

Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton (Thanks Random House!)
I'm really excited for this one, it looks amazing, and it's a 2011 debut, which is always nice. Don't really know much about it, apart from 'it's awesome!'

Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini (Thanks MacMillan!)
I'm reading this one now, only on page 50 or so, but it's really good. It's also loosely based around Greek mythology, so that should mean that it's awesome, which so far, it is. :)

BORROWED/GIFTED

Where She Went by Gayle Forman
I borrowed this from my school friend, loved the first book, can't wait to read this one :)

Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender (Thanks to Jill from 30 Nights Insomniac!)
This was my first RAK (Random Acts of Kindness) and it was such a nice surprise! To find out more about RAK go here.


Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (Thanks to Mia from Gripping Books!)
Really excited for this one, I've heard nothing but good things about it :) Got the ebook copy which is why it's not pictured, but that's fine, it's on my Kindle! :)


Nevermore by Kelly Creagh (Thanks again to Mia from Gripping Books!)
Again, only heard good things about this one too! :) Same as above, it's on my Kindle so it's not pictured... It looks amazing! :D 


What's happened this week at Cheezyfeet Books?
Reviews:
It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han
Divergent by Veronica Roth
Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
Bloody Valentine by Melissa de la Cruz
Memes:
Teaser Tuesday #22: Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
Book Blogger Hop #27, Follow Friday #22 and TGIF #3
Features:
New Releases in May 2011

22 comments:

  1. Great IMM. I loved Starcrossed, Die for Me & Unearthly. Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna and the French Kiss is AMAZING! I really want to read Blood Magic. I mean I really really want to read BloodMagic!!!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Bella. I love all the books you got. I'm going to order Die for me today as well. Dead beuatiful sounds great as well, so I might get this too. Really looking forward to your reviews c:
    Just realized I didn't follow you, so I changed that asap. Happy reading as well!

    Katie @ Mon Palais

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!
    What an amazing week, so many that sound so good.
    Die For Me is just .. AMAZING!!
    Blood Magic sounds really good =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome mailbox! Have to admit that the UK cover for Unearthly is rather gorgeous! I might have waited as well! Happy Reading!

    Here's my IMM

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sight of a pile of books. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome books this week. Dead Beautiful is on my wishlist - may have to get it soon. Loved Where She Went and Bad Girls Don't Die!
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-18.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved Die For Me! I hope you enjoy it. You got some other really awesome books too!! I hope you enjoy them all.

    New follower :)

    Kristina
    http://ladybugstorytime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so loved Die For Me. I think it's my fav paranormal since Twilight! I just bought my mother Anna and the FK for mother's day - that means I get a copy when she's done :-) I already read it, but don't own a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't enjoy Die For Me. It started out good but just got worse and worse. :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice book haul this week! I'm just starting on Die For Me - glad you liked it. I've heard mixed reviews.
    Love the Summer series, Anna and Nevermore.
    You are in for a treat with these awesome books. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many good books this week Bella! I can't wait to read Die for Me, I'm hoping to get that one this week:) I loved Starcrossed, can't wait to see what you think once you finish!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Isn't the Unearthly cover just gorg? :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. They all sound amazing Bella! I am really looking forward to getting my copies of Starcrossed and Beautiful Dead when they are released here :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm about to start Starcrossed and can't wait!! Blood Magic also looks amazing. Unearthly is just fantastic---I hope you love it as much as I did!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Whoa, you have quiet the stash of books to get through. That's awesome. I love Jenny Han and her Summer series. I also read Bad Girls Don't Die. It creeped me out a little. Hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Now thats an awesome bundle of books! I want to read so many that you have, I just have to shorten my TBR list lol. Thanks for visiting my blog for IMM

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW! What a haul! I just loved the entire Summer series...the final installment was fab. I hope you enjoy all your books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an amazing week of books!!!!!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You have a nice haul. I love Where She Went and Unearthly.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the UK cover for Unearthly! And oh my goodness everyone is making me want to run out and pick up a copy of Die for Me--which I intend to do this week. Great haul of books this week! Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! :D I love comments, so comment away! :D

*I am no longer accepting blog awards :( I do not have time to go through all the things that come with it, and though I'm honoured you thought of me, I'm sure you can find someone who will love it, and be able to carry out the rules :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...