Once you receive it, you have to thank the blogger who gave it to you, choose 15 bloggers to pass the award on to, and say 7 things about yourself. =]So, here are 7 things about me:
1. I love the singer P!nk. She's my favourite singer, and I think she's awesome! Her live shows have to be one of the best I've ever been to, as she does loads of acrobatics on silks and trapezes, and goes flying across the crowd, while singing! You can watch her here at the Grammys: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqRqCy8bVcc
2. I hate peas. I think they're gross. The only thing they're good for is putting on stubbed toes and bumped heads... :L
3. I'm the UK, but I love American TV dramas like Gossip Girl, 90210 and The Vampire Diaries, though I refuse to read the books of Gossip Girl and Vampire Diaries... Not sure why I don't read Gossip Girl, but I just couldn't get into Vampire Diaries...
4. I really need some slippers for Christmas...
5. I love Barry M make up and nail varnish, it is the best. I currently have the red glitter nail varnish on my toes, all ready for Christmas.
6. I have a small obsession with CGI animation films, especially Shrek. I'm starting a collection of the DVDs, which I recently found I can get cheaply on amazon.co.uk
7. I refuse to bend the spines on my books. All my books have to be in perfect condition, before and after reading them. If there's a crease down the spine of one of my paperback books, I have to buy a new one. My friends can't borrow them, in case they crease them. Yes, I am that sad... :L
And the 15 bloggers I'm passing this award to:
1. Call Me Crazy
2. Down the Rabbit Hole
3. Daisy Chain Book Reviews
4. For the Love of YA
5. Frazzled Book Nommer
6. Elena's Book Cafe
7. Girls Without a Bookshelf
8. He Followed Me Home...
9. I Swim For Oceans
10. Lost in Stories
11. Miss Page Turner's City of Books
12. Oktopus Ink
13. Ramblings of a (Future) Librarian
14. That Bookish Girl
15. The Ladybug Reads...
I wish I could've chosen more, there are so many great blogs out there! =]