Top Ten Settings in Books
(The places that you've read about that you wish you could visit)
1. The Victorian London from Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare - I've been to London lots of times, but I adored this time period, so any book set in this time would have done, but I liked it in Clockwork Angel most because Cassie's writing is so descriptive and wonderful. I love her :)
2. Idris from City of Glass by Cassandra Clare - Idris sounds amazing! A secret place that's not on any map, where only Shadowhunters are allowed?! Who wouldn't want to go there? :L
3. Hogwarts from Harry Potter by JK Rowling - Do I really need to explain this one? Though there always seems to be some dark magic going on somewhere at this place, it still sounds like an amazing place to visit!
4. The Capitol from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - I'm just going to add, this is BEFORE Mockingjay, I don't think I'd like to go there in the midst of a rebellion... :L No, I would love to visit The Capitol and see all the weird and wonderful people - their wacky hair, their awesome clothes, and their brightly coloured skins :)
5. The International Paranormal Containment Agency (IPCA) from Paranormalcy by Kiersten White - This place sounds amazing. Not only would I like to meet Evie and Lend and Lish, I'd love to see all the paranormals that are brought in, and go on some of the recruitment trip to catch a vampire or faerie :D
6. Dauntless HQ from Divergent by Veronica Roth - This place sounds so awesome, though I think I would be TERRIFIED of it. Seriously, I'd only go if I didn't have to jump off a super tall building to get there :L But, it would be an awesome place to visit, especially the fear landscapes even though that also sounds awfully scary.
7. Inside from Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder - Inside sounds amazing. A little cube, flying through space? What's not to like? :L Although I would like to visit the Lower Levels and the scrubs, I would much rather if I was stuck Inside be an Upper with all their posh apartments and everything... :)
8. The Never Never from The Iron Fey series by Julia Kagawa - This place sounds amazing. And scary. But scary and awesome ;) Especially the parts that are part of the Iron Kingdom or whatever it's called, those parts sound amazing too :D Basically, anywhere in Faeryland :D
I've only got seven for now, but I'll add more when I've thought about it a little more. :)