Good morning/evening/afternoon/night! Here is my list of the top ten books I wish I'd got around to reading in 2011! :D In no particular order, of course ;)
1. Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton - Everybody says it's amazing. I read a sample on my Kindle and it was amazing. WHY HAVEN'T I READ IT YET?!
2. A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford - There have been mixed reviews of this one, but I'm still really excited to read it! I won it back in August and I still haven't read it... I'm so bad... Must get round to it soon, or I think Daph will kill me... ;)
Across the Universe by Beth Revis - Another one that I've (nearly) only heard good things about. Again, I've had it on my shelf for AGES and I still haven't read it... I'll try and read it before A Million Suns comes out here! :D
4. Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta - I received this from Sara from Just Another Story for my birthday, and I feel really bad for not reading it... Especially because it looks so awesome and EVERYBODY says it's amazing :D Like, seriously, I literally don't know anyone that didn't like it... So I MUST get to this one in 2012!
5. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare - Yeah, I still haven't read it. I don't know why, but when I got it I just wasn't as excited as I wanted to be! So I haven't read it - I'm waiting for the hype to die down so I can read it with an open mind because if I'm expecting it to be my favourite read of the year and it's not, I'll be very sad, you know? ;) That said, I kind of wish I'd already read it - people are talking about it and I can't join in because I haven't read it yet!
6. Boys Don't Cry by Malorie Blackman - I tweeted I needed to read this and so many people tweeted me back agreeing. So, I've downloaded it and I will most definitely read it next year because it looks AMAZING. I just wish I'd bought and read it earlier!
Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs - This sounds SO good and I downloaded it onto my Kindle as soon as I could so I could read it as soon as possible... But I never did. Which is a shame because I adored Forgive My Fins... So hopefully I can get around to this one in 2012!
8. Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer - I LOVED the first one of these, but I just never got around to reading this one... I think I'll wait until the final book, Bloodrose comes out so I don't have to wait in between the books... ;)
9. Hourglass by Myra McEntire - A YA about Time Travel. YES PLEASE. I won it in September and I haven't read it yet... Again. AHH! I NEED MORE TIME TO READ! Definitely very high on my TBR for 2012 :D
10. Between Shades of Grey by Ruta Sepetys - I know, I know, this book is AMAZING. Like, everyone says so. And I HAVEN'T READ IT YET. I haven't even GOT it... Ahh! I'm going to read it next year, I promise. I promise I promise I promise ;D It's cheap on Kindle right now... ;D
And there it is! My list of ten books that I WILL most definitely (probably (hopefully)) read in 2012 because I'm naughty and didn't read them this year... Let me know in the comments the books that you wish you'd gotten around to!