Skip to main content

BBAW: Blogger Interview with Pam from Bookalicious!

So, on Twitter, blogs, Goodreads, Facebook, wherever, you may have heard about this thing going on called BBAW. Wondering what it is? Well, it's the Book Blogger Appreciation Week, where you can nominate and vote for your favourite blogs to win awards like Best Written Book Blog, or Best Book Blog Meme. They also have blogger interviews, which is what I'm doing today. So, here is my interview with Pam from Bookalicious! (The text in italic is my comment on Pam's answer, my actual answers to the questions are over at her blog :) )


If you could go anywhere in the world for a week’s holiday, free of charge, where would you go and what would you do there?
I would go to Iceland and sit in those hot springs with a book featuring extremely cold weather.
Bella: Ooh, hot springs :) 

If you could choose ONE meal to eat at least once every day for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
You know I don't really eat breakfast but if I did and I had to choose only one thing I would have to say coffee and yogurt with blackberries and granola.


What was your favourite YA book you’ve read this year?
This year so far? Wow that is a hard one. I read so many and my favorite changes monthly. I think I will do this question by genre :)

Contemporary: The Sky is Everywhere
Paranormal: Witch Eyes
Fantasy: The Girl of Fire and Thorns
Dystopian: Shatter Me
B:  I can't wait for Witch Eyes and Shatter Me, they look SO awesome! Glad to hear they're good!

Let's do the three books on an island thing!
Inkheart
Wuthering Heights
Neuromancer

Do you have any animals?
I have a Jack Russell Terrier named Jackie. You may have seen her on my vlogs or Twitter account. She is in everything I do.
B: I've seen her in your videos and she's SO cute! :D 

What is the one book you always shove into the hands of people or give as a gift?
Magyk by Angie Sage.
B: I think I might have it on my shelf somewhere, maybe I'll actually read it now ;) 


Thanks to Pam for answering these questions! To find out my answers to these same 6 questions, head over to Bookalicious! :D

Comments

  1. Hey! You should try to read Magyk! Angie is a UK author :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :D I love comments, so comment away! :D

*I am no longer accepting blog awards :( I do not have time to go through all the things that come with it, and though I'm honoured you thought of me, I'm sure you can find someone who will love it, and be able to carry out the rules :)

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: A Sky Painted Gold by Laura Wood

Hello all! Hope you're all enjoying the summer! I'm currently on holiday in a huge castle in the South of France and enjoying relaxing, playing games, and of course reading a lot!  Today's post is a review of a dreamy summer romance that's perfect for your holiday TBRs! Title:  A Sky Painted Gold Author:  Laura Wood Series:   n/a Pages:   356 Publisher:  Scholastic Date of Publication:  5th July, 2018 Source:  Publisher for review* Synopsis from Goodreads: Growing up in her sleepy Cornish village dreaming of being a writer, sixteen-year-old Lou has always wondered about the grand Cardew house which has stood empty for years. And when the owners arrive for the summer - a handsome, dashing brother and sister - Lou is quite swept off her feet and into a world of moonlit cocktail parties and glamour beyond her wildest dreams. But, as she grows closer to the Cardews, is she abandoning her own ambitions... And is there something darker lurking at the

Book Review: Where She Went by Gayle Forman

Title: Where She Went Author: Gayle Forman Series: If I Stay #2 Pages: 260 Publisher: Random House Date of UK Publication: April 28th 2011 Source: Borrowed from friend Synopsis from Goodreads: It's been three years since the devastating accident . . . three years since Mia walked out of Adam's life forever. Now living on opposite coasts, Mia is Juilliard's rising star and Adam is LA tabloid fodder, thanks to his new rock star status and celebrity girlfriend. When Adam gets stuck in New York by himself, chance brings the couple together again, for one last night. As they explore the city that has become Mia's home, Adam and Mia revisit the past and open their hearts to the future and each other. Told from Adam's point of view in the spare, lyrical prose that defined If I Stay, Where She Went explores the devastation of grief, the promise of new hope, and the flame of rekindled romance. My Thoughts: Where She Went continues the story from If I

REVIEW: Floored by Sara Barnard, Holly Bourne, Tanya Byrne, Non Pratt, Melinda Salisbury, Lisa Williamson, and Eleanor Wood

Good morning! Hope you're having a good week! Today I have a review for one of the biggest titles at YALC this year. Title:  Floored Author:  Sara Barnard, Holly Bourne, Tanya Byrne, Non Pratt, Melinda Salisbury, Lisa Williamson, and Eleanor Wood Series:  n/a Pages:   320 Publisher:  Macmillan Date of Publication:  12th July, 2018 Synopsis from Goodreads: When they got in the lift, they were strangers (though didn't that guy used to be on TV?): Sasha, who is desperately trying to deliver a parcel; Hugo, who knows he's the best-looking guy in the lift and is eyeing up Velvet, who knows what that look means when you hear her name and it doesn't match the way she looks, or the way she talks; Dawson, who was on TV, but isn't as good-looking as he was a few years ago and is desperately hoping no one recognizes him; Kaitlyn, who's losing her sight but won't admit it, and who used to have a poster of Dawson on her bedroom wall, and Joe, who shoul