Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish :) Every week we make a list - this week it's:
TOP TEN AUTHORS I'D WANT AT MY THANKSGIVING DINNER! :D
1. Maggie Stiefvater - I went to her signing last week and her talk was hilarious!
2. Maureen Johnson - Again, I went to her signing and she was awesome too :D
3. Kiersten White - I love love love her books, so I'd love to meet her!
4. Stephanie Perkins - Again, I love her books, so I'd love to ask her where she got her inspiration for Etienne and Cricket from, and how she is able to write such adorable books :)
5. Cassandra Clare - She's awesome. Her books are some of my favourites and I'd love to meet her!
6. Lauren Oliver - Her books are amazing :D She'd be awesome!
7. Stephenie Meyer - Her books basically got me reading loads again... I read before Twilight, but nowhere near as much as I do now. It'd be great to meet her and thank her for introducing me to the young adult genre that finally got me reading again!
8. Kody Keplinger - I've only read Shut Out but I absolutely adored it! I had a convo with her once on Twitter about Gossip Girl and other TV shows, and I just think she'd be great to talk to about anything :)
9. Jackson Pearce - I LOVE her YouTube videos! And her books too!
10. John Green - I've only read one book by him and it was good, but his YouTube videos are also awesome! It'd be great to meet him :D
Let me know in the comments (or leave me a link) who you'd have at your Thanksgiving dinner! :D