Hello! :D WELCOME TO 2012 LOVELY READERS!! I'm so excited, I really have high hopes for this year! There are SO MANY AWESOME titles coming out this year, and I wish I had time to read every single one of them! But in reality, I know that I can't read them all, so I've made a list of my top ten that I am dying to read! It was difficult, but I think I've managed to whittle them down to ten... Maybe ;D But I can't put them in order. No way. So, in no particular order, what I'm MOST looking forward to in 2012!
1. Insurgent by Veronica Roth - You guys, Divergent is AMAZING. Seriously, SO GOOD :D And I have sky high hopes for the sequel, so I am most definitely reading this as soon as I can get my greedy little fingers wrapped around it ;) I can't wait to find out more about Tris and Four, and their very strange but awesome world :D
2. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins - Do I really need to say anything about this one? It's going to be INCREDIBLE. The first two books Stephanie wrote were two of my all time favourite books ever, and I have high hopes again that this one will be no different!
3. Endlessly by Kiersten White - I LOVE KIERSTEN WHITE. She's amazing. (Oh my, I seriously need some new words... Just count the amount of awesomes and amazings there are in this post...) Anyway, Paranormalcy is one of my favourite books EVER and Supernaturally was also just as brilliant so Endlessly will hopefully be too :D I just REALLY hope it's the last one, as it IS MEANT TO BE A TRILOGY.
4. The Madness Underneath by Maureen Johnson - The first one was SO FREAKING GOOD that I had to include it... You MUST go and read The Name of the Star, right now, if you haven't already. It's incredible. I devoured it in a day, even though we went to London and had family round. It was THAT. GOOD.
5. The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting - The first two books in this series BLEW MY MIND. I LOVED them, so, so, much :D I can't wait to read more about Jay and Violet, and where her strange power to find dead people will take her next... :D
6. Dreamless by Josephine Angelini - Starcrossed was one of my favourites of 2011, definitely. It was awesome. I loved the whole Greek mythology bit, and the characters were amazing, and oh, Lucas... :D I don't think anymore needs to be said.
7. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin - This looks AMAZING. The cover is GORGEOUS. It was released in the US last year (I can finally say that!) and so many people loved it, so I can't wait to give it a try! It's released here in March - and as soon as I can I'll be reading it!
8. Slide by Jill Hathaway - The US cover for this is beautiful, the UK one, not so much :/ BUT, the story itself sounds very interesting, and I can't wait to try this, as SO many people who've been lucky enough to get a copy have loved it! Only heard good things!
9. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi - Dystopian. Debut. Gorgeous cover. Only heard good things. Perry. Need I say anymore? ;P
10. Bunheads by Sophie Flack - I don't know why, and I haven't heard much about this, but I REALLY want to read it! It looks so good - and completely different to my usual so I'm looking forward to it! I think (but I might be wrong) that it's already been released in the US, but I'm going to wait for the UK to release it and then I'll read it as soon as possible! It looks GREAT :D
So yeah. That's my list. And I'm not going to say too much else or I'll read over it and change one of them... ;) Let me know in the comments what YOU'RE most looking forward to this year! :D