Skip to main content

March 2012 Round-Up

Hey! Welcome to my monthly round-up post for March - I remembered! ;) This is where I'll just post all the books I've read this month, what I liked, what I didn't like, what I'm excited for next month, and all stuff like that! So, here's everything I've read this month!

Forgiven (The Demon Trappers, #3)  Fever (The Chemical Garden, #2)  Spellcaster (Spellbound, #2)

1. Forgiven by Jana Oliver
2. Fever by Lauren Destefano
3. Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter
4. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
5. Raising Demons by Rachel Hawkins
6. Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins
7. Spellcaster by Cara Lynn Shultz 

So I didn't really read all that much this month... I was hoping to read more but lately I've been doing other things instead, even though I don't want to be. Mostly Twitter, to be honest, I just can't keep off it! I'm hoping to read more in April, because the first two weeks of it are the Easter holidays (woo!) so I'll have plenty of time, in theory ;)

Here's my monthly maths: 

Number of pages read in March: 2467
Average number of pages per book: 352

The honour of favourite book of the month goes to...

SPELL BOUND by Rachel Hawkins

Spell Bound (Hex Hall #3)

My review is posted here.

What am I looking forward to reading in April? Lots! But here's what I especially can't wait for:

The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1)  Fins Are Forever  Starters (Starters, #1)

So do any of you remember I said I'd post who commented the most on my posts this month? Yeah, I forgot too... ;P But I thought I'd count up anyway, see who it was ;D And it was...

Raimy-rawr!

Thanks for commenting! *hugs* I got more comments this month than last month, do you think it was this? I don't - I think it was just coincidence to be honest... Oh well, I'll keep counting up the comments, it only takes a couple of minutes ;) 

Thanks for reading! Leave me a comment about anything you read here, or if you just wanted to say something, etc... I love comments so seriously, just say whatever (but be nice ;P ) I hope you all had a great March and I wish you a happy April! :D

Comments

  1. Yay for Spellbound! Wasn't it awesome?!! And well done Raimy ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :D I love comments, so comment away! :D

*I am no longer accepting blog awards :( I do not have time to go through all the things that come with it, and though I'm honoured you thought of me, I'm sure you can find someone who will love it, and be able to carry out the rules :)

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox #14

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren. BOUGHT       Divergent by Veronica Roth It was a complete surprise when I got this in the mail, it's not meant to be out until May 3rd so when I got it early from Amazon, I was extremely excited! Read it in two days, it's awesome! It is so good, you really have to read it! Bite Club by Rachel Caine Again, I was surprised when this came because it's also not meant to be out until May 3rd... Amazon have been sending things out early! Oh well, I'm not complaining :) I'll be reading this as soon as I finish The Girl in the Steel Corset, can't wait, The Morganville Vampires series is one of my favourites and this is book 10! :) The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E Pearson I bought this one because it was £0.89 for Kindle, and I've heard good things about it :) Can't wait to read it, especially as it's dystopian! FOR REVIEW    The Day Before   by Lisa Schroeder I'm really excite...

Book Blogger Hop #4

It's that time again, for the Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Jennifer at Crazy For Books! It gives bloggers a chance to hop around and find some awesome new blogs to follow! I frequently find new books that I need to read, and it's a great way to make new friends! Click the link above to sign up! =] Where is your favourite place to read? Curled up on the sofa, in bed, in the garden? My answer: My favourite place to read is in the corner of our corner sofa in the living room, when my brother is playing the Xbox, because then, I can block out the sounds of him blowing things up and just get lost in a book. I can't read there though if the TV's on, as I'll just end up watching the programme instead! I also like reading in bed, but sometimes I'll find myself drifting off, so I don't read there very often! Blogs visited so far: (Will be added as I visit) Leeswammes's Blog Library Mosaic Jess Hearts Books Lost in Stories Emilie's Book World Amater...

Book Blogger Hop #10 and Follow Friday #5

It's Friday again, so time for the Book Blogger Hop and the Follow Friday! What very popular and hyped book in the blogosphere did you NOT enjoy and how did you feel about posting your review?  My answer: I didn't really enjoy Fallen by Lauren Kate very much, and I'm not sure why, I just didn't. Anyway, I wasn't really sure how to post my review, but I ended up saying why I didn't like it, but also all the parts I thought were good. I always try and post my honest opinion, and if I didn't like a particular book, I will try and say so in the nicest way possible, saying what the good bits were too. Because a book can't be all bad, can it?  What do you do besides reading/reviewing as a hobby? My answer: Although reading takes up a lot of my time, I do do other things... I play the flute, and am currently on Grade 6 so that takes up a lot of my time too... And apart from reading and reviewing on my blog, I don't really do much else. I listen to a ...