I've been a bad blogger, everybody, I know... But it's August now, it's the holidays, and I want to get back into blogging properly! So here is a round-up of everything I've read since I last did one of these round-ups... ;P
1. Black Heart Blue by Louisa Reid
2. Struck by Jennifer Bosworth
3. The Gathering Dark by Leigh Bardugo
4. Fall For Anything by Courtney Summers
Only four that month! This was my first exam month though, so that's why... Now, onto June!
1. The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead
2. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
3. The Glimpse by Claire Merle
4. Devilish by Maureen Johnson
5. Emma Hearts LA by Keris Stainton
6. Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles
But I guess I can't use exams as an excuse... As in June I had three compared to the one I had in May and still read a whole two more books! Lastly, July!
1. Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini (reread)
2. Dreamless by Josephine Angelini
3. Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler
4. Debutantes by Cora Harrison
5. Endlessly by Kiersten White
So July wasn't that great either... Oh well! School's over, and I'm going on holiday for two weeks and am planning to do nothing but read and watch Doctor Who so I should get lots read in August, hopefully!
Oh my goodness, next is my monthly maths...
Number of pages read in May: 1311
Average number of pages per book: 328
Number of pages read in June: 2188
Average number of pages per book: 365
Number of pages read in July: 2053
Average number of pages per book: 411
Well that was fun... ;P So my favourite books of these months were:
May: THE GATHERING DARK by Leigh Bardugo
June: SECOND CHANCE SUMMER by Morgan Matson
July: ENDLESSLY by Kiersten White
And these are the books I'm most looking forward to reading in August:
And I'm not going to count up all the comments... I can't be bothered and I'm tired ;P Also decided to put some new releases in August at the bottom so that you can see what is coming out instead of just a whole post on it because they take AGES. So sorry for lots to read but I hope it's interesting and a break from just the reviews that I've been posting the last couple of months or so! I love you guys for sticking with me, if you're still here, you are officially AWESOME. And now, with those new releases!