As the title of his post says, I will be going away for the weekend, and wont be able to post any posts. I will be back on Sunday, so there should be time then to catch up with any posting I should have done, though I can't promise anything. I will definitely be posting again on Monday though, so, I'll see you then! =]
In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren. BOUGHT Divergent by Veronica Roth It was a complete surprise when I got this in the mail, it's not meant to be out until May 3rd so when I got it early from Amazon, I was extremely excited! Read it in two days, it's awesome! It is so good, you really have to read it! Bite Club by Rachel Caine Again, I was surprised when this came because it's also not meant to be out until May 3rd... Amazon have been sending things out early! Oh well, I'm not complaining :) I'll be reading this as soon as I finish The Girl in the Steel Corset, can't wait, The Morganville Vampires series is one of my favourites and this is book 10! :) The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E Pearson I bought this one because it was £0.89 for Kindle, and I've heard good things about it :) Can't wait to read it, especially as it's dystopian! FOR REVIEW The Day Before by Lisa Schroeder I'm really excite...
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! :D I love comments, so comment away! :D
*I am no longer accepting blog awards :( I do not have time to go through all the things that come with it, and though I'm honoured you thought of me, I'm sure you can find someone who will love it, and be able to carry out the rules :)