The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy for Books and Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee at Parajunkee's View. :D
If you could physically put yourself into a book or series... which one would it be and why?
My answer: I would love to be in Paranormalcy by Kiersten White. I'd love to meet Evie, I think she'd be awesome, and I would also love to meet Lend and see how he looks in the flesh. I think that the Paranormalcy world was awesomely written, and I loved reading about it, so to visit it would be even better!
Inspired by the inane Twitter trend of #100randomfactsaboutme, give us five book related silly facts about you.
1. I try to keep my books in pristine condition. Yes, I'm one of those weirdos who refuse to crease the spine on my books.
2. All my books are in correct alphabetical order on my bookshelves.
3. I have a bright pink Kindle case.
4. I love my 'Mighty Bright Book Light' which was one of the most useful Christmas presents I have ever received.
5. When the sequel to a book I have on my bookshelf comes out, and it's available on Kindle, I still have to buy the print copy so that all of that series is in the same place.
What's happened at Cheezyfeet Books this week?