Skip to main content

Cover Revealed: Bloodlines by Richelle Mead UK

The UK cover of Bloodlines by Richelle Mead is here! It's very cool, I really like it and I can't wait to read it! Hopefully I'll be getting a review copy soon, so look for a review in the next few weeks :) Without further ado, here it is:



LOVE AND LOYALTY RUN DEEPER THAN BLOOD…

Sydney protects vampire secrets – and human lives. As an alchemist, she is part of a secret group who dabbles in magic and serves to bridge the world of humans and vampires.

But when Sydney is torn from her bed in the middle of the night, she fears she’s still being punished for her complicated alliance with dhampir Rose Hathaway. What unfolds is far worse. Jill Dragomir—the sister of Moroi Queen Lissa Dragomir—is in mortal danger, and goes into hiding. Now Sydney must act as Jill’s protector.

The last thing Sydney wants is to be accused of sympathising with vampires. And now she has to live with one...

Release Date: 25th August 2011

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox #14

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren. BOUGHT       Divergent by Veronica Roth It was a complete surprise when I got this in the mail, it's not meant to be out until May 3rd so when I got it early from Amazon, I was extremely excited! Read it in two days, it's awesome! It is so good, you really have to read it! Bite Club by Rachel Caine Again, I was surprised when this came because it's also not meant to be out until May 3rd... Amazon have been sending things out early! Oh well, I'm not complaining :) I'll be reading this as soon as I finish The Girl in the Steel Corset, can't wait, The Morganville Vampires series is one of my favourites and this is book 10! :) The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E Pearson I bought this one because it was £0.89 for Kindle, and I've heard good things about it :) Can't wait to read it, especially as it's dystopian! FOR REVIEW    The Day Before   by Lisa Schroeder I'm really excite...

Book Blogger Hop #4

It's that time again, for the Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Jennifer at Crazy For Books! It gives bloggers a chance to hop around and find some awesome new blogs to follow! I frequently find new books that I need to read, and it's a great way to make new friends! Click the link above to sign up! =] Where is your favourite place to read? Curled up on the sofa, in bed, in the garden? My answer: My favourite place to read is in the corner of our corner sofa in the living room, when my brother is playing the Xbox, because then, I can block out the sounds of him blowing things up and just get lost in a book. I can't read there though if the TV's on, as I'll just end up watching the programme instead! I also like reading in bed, but sometimes I'll find myself drifting off, so I don't read there very often! Blogs visited so far: (Will be added as I visit) Leeswammes's Blog Library Mosaic Jess Hearts Books Lost in Stories Emilie's Book World Amater...

Book Blogger Hop #10 and Follow Friday #5

It's Friday again, so time for the Book Blogger Hop and the Follow Friday! What very popular and hyped book in the blogosphere did you NOT enjoy and how did you feel about posting your review?  My answer: I didn't really enjoy Fallen by Lauren Kate very much, and I'm not sure why, I just didn't. Anyway, I wasn't really sure how to post my review, but I ended up saying why I didn't like it, but also all the parts I thought were good. I always try and post my honest opinion, and if I didn't like a particular book, I will try and say so in the nicest way possible, saying what the good bits were too. Because a book can't be all bad, can it?  What do you do besides reading/reviewing as a hobby? My answer: Although reading takes up a lot of my time, I do do other things... I play the flute, and am currently on Grade 6 so that takes up a lot of my time too... And apart from reading and reviewing on my blog, I don't really do much else. I listen to a ...