Skip to main content

New Releases in April 2012

Here are all the awesome new YA releases coming out in April! :D

A Million Suns (Across the Universe, #2)  Fins Are Forever  Fever

A Million Suns by Beth Revis (Penguin, 5th April 2012)
Fins Are Forever by Tera Lynn Childs (Templar, 1st April 2012)
Fever by Dee Shulman (Penguin, 5th)


  Starters (Starters, #1)  Crave (The Clann #1)


When You Were Mine by Rebecca Serle (Simon & Schuster, 26th April 2012)
Starters by Lissa Price (Random House, 5th April 2012)
Crave by Melissa Darnell (MIRA Ink, 6th April 2012)


Unrest  The Alchemy of Forever (Incarnation #1)  172 Hours on the Moon


Unrest by Michelle Harrison (Simon & Schuster, 26th April 2012)
The Alchemy of Forever by Avery Williams (Simon & Schuster, 26th April 2012)
172 Hours on the Moon by Johan Harstad (ATOM, 5th) 


All These Things I've Done (Birthright, #1)    Breaking Beautiful


All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin (Macmillan, 6th April 2012)
Black Arts by Prentice and Weil (David Fickling Books, 5th April 2012)
Breaking Beautiful by Jennifer Shaw Wolf (Walker, 24th April 2012)


The Calling  The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1)  Glimmer


The Calling by Kelley Armstrong (ATOM, 5th April 2012)
The Immortal Rules by Julia Kagawa (Harlequin TEEN, 24th April 2012)
Glimmer by Phoebe Kitanidis (Balzer + Bray, 17th April 2012)


The Death Cure (Maze Runner, #3)  Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin, #1)  The Intern


The Death Cure by James Dasher (Chicken House, 5th April 2012)
Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 3rd April 2012)
The Intern by Dillon Khan (Puffin, 5th)


Storybound (Storybound #1)  Thou Shalt Not Road Trip  My Scorching Summer Diary


Storybound by Marissa Burt (HarperCollins Children's, 3rd April 2012)
Thou Shalt Not Road Trip by Antony John (Dial Books, 12th April 2012)
My Scorching Summer Diary by Liz Rettig (Corgi Children's, 1st April 2012

Comments

  1. So many good books this month, I loved All These Things Ive Done and When You Were Mine looks awesome


    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for Unrest, and I really must get round to reading All These Things I've Done. I love the look of 172 Hours on the Moon too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :D I love comments, so comment away! :D

*I am no longer accepting blog awards :( I do not have time to go through all the things that come with it, and though I'm honoured you thought of me, I'm sure you can find someone who will love it, and be able to carry out the rules :)

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox #14

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren. BOUGHT       Divergent by Veronica Roth It was a complete surprise when I got this in the mail, it's not meant to be out until May 3rd so when I got it early from Amazon, I was extremely excited! Read it in two days, it's awesome! It is so good, you really have to read it! Bite Club by Rachel Caine Again, I was surprised when this came because it's also not meant to be out until May 3rd... Amazon have been sending things out early! Oh well, I'm not complaining :) I'll be reading this as soon as I finish The Girl in the Steel Corset, can't wait, The Morganville Vampires series is one of my favourites and this is book 10! :) The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E Pearson I bought this one because it was £0.89 for Kindle, and I've heard good things about it :) Can't wait to read it, especially as it's dystopian! FOR REVIEW    The Day Before   by Lisa Schroeder I'm really excite...

Book Blogger Hop #4

It's that time again, for the Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Jennifer at Crazy For Books! It gives bloggers a chance to hop around and find some awesome new blogs to follow! I frequently find new books that I need to read, and it's a great way to make new friends! Click the link above to sign up! =] Where is your favourite place to read? Curled up on the sofa, in bed, in the garden? My answer: My favourite place to read is in the corner of our corner sofa in the living room, when my brother is playing the Xbox, because then, I can block out the sounds of him blowing things up and just get lost in a book. I can't read there though if the TV's on, as I'll just end up watching the programme instead! I also like reading in bed, but sometimes I'll find myself drifting off, so I don't read there very often! Blogs visited so far: (Will be added as I visit) Leeswammes's Blog Library Mosaic Jess Hearts Books Lost in Stories Emilie's Book World Amater...

Book Blogger Hop #10 and Follow Friday #5

It's Friday again, so time for the Book Blogger Hop and the Follow Friday! What very popular and hyped book in the blogosphere did you NOT enjoy and how did you feel about posting your review?  My answer: I didn't really enjoy Fallen by Lauren Kate very much, and I'm not sure why, I just didn't. Anyway, I wasn't really sure how to post my review, but I ended up saying why I didn't like it, but also all the parts I thought were good. I always try and post my honest opinion, and if I didn't like a particular book, I will try and say so in the nicest way possible, saying what the good bits were too. Because a book can't be all bad, can it?  What do you do besides reading/reviewing as a hobby? My answer: Although reading takes up a lot of my time, I do do other things... I play the flute, and am currently on Grade 6 so that takes up a lot of my time too... And apart from reading and reviewing on my blog, I don't really do much else. I listen to a ...