Friday, 19 August 2011

Impromptu Read-a-thon! :D

Amber from Down the Rabbit Hole is hosting an Impromptu Read-a-thon! I've never taken part in a read-a-thon before, but I've always wanted to, and as far as I know I have nothing planned for the rest of today and tomorrow, so I thought I'd give it a go!

I'll be starting today at 2 (or earlier, it depends) and I'll finish around the same time tomorrow, so it'll probably be around 24 hours... These are the books I hope to get read!

Dark Inside
Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts - I'm on page 168 and have about 190 pages left, so I hope to finish this!

Vanish (Firelight, #2)

Vanish by Sophie Jordan - 304 pages - this isn't very long so I'd like to finish this!

Ashes

Ashes by Ilsa J Bick - 480 pages - I'd like to make a dent in this one, at least 50 pages :) I doubt I'll finish it though ;) 

So these are my goals, do you think I can do it? Wish me luck! Are you taking part? Leave me a link to your post below, or let me know what you want to read! :D 

1 comment:

  1. Dark Inside and Vanish look amazing, Ashes however... I've read it and the first half is pretty good, the second is awful. :/

    ComaCalm's Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! :D I love comments, so comment away! :D

*I am no longer accepting blog awards :( I do not have time to go through all the things that come with it, and though I'm honoured you thought of me, I'm sure you can find someone who will love it, and be able to carry out the rules :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...