Tuesday, 9 August 2011

UK Cover Reveal: Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

Hey everyone, I have some exciting news to share today! Here is the UK cover of Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor! I think it's so pretty, and I've been told that the finished version even has extra foiling to make it super pretty and super shiny :) So, here is the final cover...


And here is the final dust jacket :) I think you can click on the images for a larger version, if you want to look closer :)


So you all probably saw it yesterday but I already had a post up so I posted it today :) What do you think about it? You like? Let me know in the comments! :D 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! I like this better than the US one. I may have to order this one from The Book Depository instead of buying the US one from my bookstore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this cover - way, way more than the US version!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! :D I love comments, so comment away! :D

*I am no longer accepting blog awards :( I do not have time to go through all the things that come with it, and though I'm honoured you thought of me, I'm sure you can find someone who will love it, and be able to carry out the rules :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...