Skip to main content

Book of the Week #18: Entangled by Cat Clarke

Entangled


Title: Entangled
Author: Cat Clarke
Publication Date: January 2011
When I Read It: January 2011
Synopsis:
The same questions whirl round and round in my head:
What does he want from me?
How could I have let this happen?
AM I GOING TO DIE?

17-year-old Grace wakes up in a white room, with a table, pens and paper - and no clue how she got here.

As Grace pours her tangled life onto the page, she is forced to remember everything she's tried to forget. There's falling hopelessly in love with the gorgeous Nat, and the unravelling of her relationship with her best friend Sal. But there's something missing. As hard as she's trying to remember, is there something she just can't see?

Grace must face the most important question of all. Why is she here?

A story of dark secrets, intense friendship and electrifying attraction.

Ages: 14+
My Review: http://cheezyfeetbooks.blogspot.com/2011/01/book-review-entangled-by-cat-clarke.html
Why It's Book of the Week: Because it is really awesome, and even though I read it a while ago now, I still can't stop thinking about it. It is really really good.

Comments

  1. This book sounds soo good! I bet it shows up on quite a few book of the year posts in December. I have it on my shelf and can't wait to start it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get enough of this cover, and I definitely want to read it! Thanks for reminding me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover! It's gorgeous! There's another one to add to my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited about reading this one.

    Reading Lark has decided to give you an award! :)

    Visit Reading Lark to Accept Award

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got this in the post the other week. Now I am even more excited to read it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :D I love comments, so comment away! :D

*I am no longer accepting blog awards :( I do not have time to go through all the things that come with it, and though I'm honoured you thought of me, I'm sure you can find someone who will love it, and be able to carry out the rules :)

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox #14

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren. BOUGHT       Divergent by Veronica Roth It was a complete surprise when I got this in the mail, it's not meant to be out until May 3rd so when I got it early from Amazon, I was extremely excited! Read it in two days, it's awesome! It is so good, you really have to read it! Bite Club by Rachel Caine Again, I was surprised when this came because it's also not meant to be out until May 3rd... Amazon have been sending things out early! Oh well, I'm not complaining :) I'll be reading this as soon as I finish The Girl in the Steel Corset, can't wait, The Morganville Vampires series is one of my favourites and this is book 10! :) The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E Pearson I bought this one because it was £0.89 for Kindle, and I've heard good things about it :) Can't wait to read it, especially as it's dystopian! FOR REVIEW    The Day Before   by Lisa Schroeder I'm really excite...

Book Blogger Hop #4

It's that time again, for the Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Jennifer at Crazy For Books! It gives bloggers a chance to hop around and find some awesome new blogs to follow! I frequently find new books that I need to read, and it's a great way to make new friends! Click the link above to sign up! =] Where is your favourite place to read? Curled up on the sofa, in bed, in the garden? My answer: My favourite place to read is in the corner of our corner sofa in the living room, when my brother is playing the Xbox, because then, I can block out the sounds of him blowing things up and just get lost in a book. I can't read there though if the TV's on, as I'll just end up watching the programme instead! I also like reading in bed, but sometimes I'll find myself drifting off, so I don't read there very often! Blogs visited so far: (Will be added as I visit) Leeswammes's Blog Library Mosaic Jess Hearts Books Lost in Stories Emilie's Book World Amater...

Book Blogger Hop #10 and Follow Friday #5

It's Friday again, so time for the Book Blogger Hop and the Follow Friday! What very popular and hyped book in the blogosphere did you NOT enjoy and how did you feel about posting your review?  My answer: I didn't really enjoy Fallen by Lauren Kate very much, and I'm not sure why, I just didn't. Anyway, I wasn't really sure how to post my review, but I ended up saying why I didn't like it, but also all the parts I thought were good. I always try and post my honest opinion, and if I didn't like a particular book, I will try and say so in the nicest way possible, saying what the good bits were too. Because a book can't be all bad, can it?  What do you do besides reading/reviewing as a hobby? My answer: Although reading takes up a lot of my time, I do do other things... I play the flute, and am currently on Grade 6 so that takes up a lot of my time too... And apart from reading and reviewing on my blog, I don't really do much else. I listen to a ...