Skip to main content

New Releases in February 2011

Now that it's the beginning of the month again, I think it's time for another New Releases post. Take a look at all the awesome books coming out this month! All links link to Goodreads.com so you can easily add them to your wishlist. Enjoy!

          

Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Release Date: 3rd February 2011

Haunted by Joy Preble
Release Date: 1st February 2011

          

So Shelly by Ty Roth
Release Date: 8th February 2011

Kindred by Tammar Stein
Release Date: 8th February 2011

          

Cloaked by Alex Flinn
Release Date: 8th February 2011

Chasing Alliecat by Rebecca Fjelland Davis (Kindle Edition)
Release Date: 8th February 2011

          

Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann (Kindle Edition)
Release Date: 8th February 2011

Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton (Kindle Edition)
Release Date: 15th February 2011

          

Babe in Boyland by Jody Gehrman
Release Date: 17th February 2011

Leverage by Joshua C Cohen
Release Date: 17th February 2011

          

The Iron Thorn by Caitlin Kittredge
Release Date: 22nd February 2011

Darkest Mercy by Melissa Marr (Kindle Edition)
Release Date: 22nd February 2011

          

A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford
Release Date: 22nd February

Exposed by Kimberly Marcus
Release Date: 22nd February 2011

          

Haven by Kristi Cook
Release Date: 22nd February 2011

Fall For Anything by Courtney Summers
Release Date: 3rd February 2011

          

Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin
Release Date: 7th February 2011

Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting
Release Date: 15th February 2011

          

Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakeley-Cartwright
Release Date: 24th February 2011

My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent
Release Date: 18th February 2011

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox #14

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren. BOUGHT       Divergent by Veronica Roth It was a complete surprise when I got this in the mail, it's not meant to be out until May 3rd so when I got it early from Amazon, I was extremely excited! Read it in two days, it's awesome! It is so good, you really have to read it! Bite Club by Rachel Caine Again, I was surprised when this came because it's also not meant to be out until May 3rd... Amazon have been sending things out early! Oh well, I'm not complaining :) I'll be reading this as soon as I finish The Girl in the Steel Corset, can't wait, The Morganville Vampires series is one of my favourites and this is book 10! :) The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E Pearson I bought this one because it was £0.89 for Kindle, and I've heard good things about it :) Can't wait to read it, especially as it's dystopian! FOR REVIEW    The Day Before   by Lisa Schroeder I'm really excite...

Book Blogger Hop #4

It's that time again, for the Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Jennifer at Crazy For Books! It gives bloggers a chance to hop around and find some awesome new blogs to follow! I frequently find new books that I need to read, and it's a great way to make new friends! Click the link above to sign up! =] Where is your favourite place to read? Curled up on the sofa, in bed, in the garden? My answer: My favourite place to read is in the corner of our corner sofa in the living room, when my brother is playing the Xbox, because then, I can block out the sounds of him blowing things up and just get lost in a book. I can't read there though if the TV's on, as I'll just end up watching the programme instead! I also like reading in bed, but sometimes I'll find myself drifting off, so I don't read there very often! Blogs visited so far: (Will be added as I visit) Leeswammes's Blog Library Mosaic Jess Hearts Books Lost in Stories Emilie's Book World Amater...

Book Blogger Hop #10 and Follow Friday #5

It's Friday again, so time for the Book Blogger Hop and the Follow Friday! What very popular and hyped book in the blogosphere did you NOT enjoy and how did you feel about posting your review?  My answer: I didn't really enjoy Fallen by Lauren Kate very much, and I'm not sure why, I just didn't. Anyway, I wasn't really sure how to post my review, but I ended up saying why I didn't like it, but also all the parts I thought were good. I always try and post my honest opinion, and if I didn't like a particular book, I will try and say so in the nicest way possible, saying what the good bits were too. Because a book can't be all bad, can it?  What do you do besides reading/reviewing as a hobby? My answer: Although reading takes up a lot of my time, I do do other things... I play the flute, and am currently on Grade 6 so that takes up a lot of my time too... And apart from reading and reviewing on my blog, I don't really do much else. I listen to a ...