Sunday, 31 October 2010

Book Blogger Hop #5

It's time for the Book Blogger Hop again!! Yay. Very sorry, but I seem to have forgotten to post this on Friday... And yesterday. Oh well. It's hosted by Jennifer at Crazy for Books, and gives you a chance to have a look at all the amazing book blogs there are out there!

Book Blogger Hop

What is the one bookish thing you would love to have, no matter the cost?

My answer: Hmm... That's hard. Up until a couple of weeks ago, I would have said a Kindle, but seeing as I have one, that would be silly... I'd really like a really comfortable reading chair, or a huge beanbag that I could sit in, on my own, with no TVs or computers to distract me... 


3 comments:

  1. Stoppung by from the hop. I'm a new follower.

    http://librarymosaic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't mind a Kindle myself, although for some reason, I still really prefer a book that I can heft, look at, and put on my shelves!

    Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! :D I love comments, so comment away! :D

*I am no longer accepting blog awards :( I do not have time to go through all the things that come with it, and though I'm honoured you thought of me, I'm sure you can find someone who will love it, and be able to carry out the rules :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...