Tuesday, 26 October 2010

Teaser Tuesday #5: Beautiful Darkness - Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl

It's time for a teaser again, and this time, it's from Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. I'm really enjoying this book so far, any of you read it?

'I heard it again, the almost musical laughter. It was beautiful and familiar, and the sound of it made me feel safe, the world I was standing in a little less foreign.' - page 174









What's your teaser? Leave a link in the comments!

5 comments:

  1. I'd love to read this book and everyone says it's really good :)Love the tesaser.

    The Bookish Snob - Shades of Desire by LM Pruitt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heard good things about this book. Nice teaser. I hope that you enjoy your book. Check out my MY Teaser For Tuesday. Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the teaser! I haven't read the first one but it's pretty close to the top of my list. Thanks for sharing!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to read this. Great teaser! My teaser from Glass Houses (Morganville Vampires) is here.
    xx,
    E.J.
    From the Shadows

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! :D I love comments, so comment away! :D

*I am no longer accepting blog awards :( I do not have time to go through all the things that come with it, and though I'm honoured you thought of me, I'm sure you can find someone who will love it, and be able to carry out the rules :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...