Sunday, 10 October 2010

Decisions Decisions Decisions

I love birthdays. They're amazing. And I get loads of books... :L

Anyway, I'm getting a Kindle, and I don't know which books to buy for it. I need your help.

I was thinking I will get 5... But which 5? Any suggestions? And they have to be available for download from amazon.co.uk. Thanks for the help!

I was thinking:
My Soul to Take - Rachel Vincent
Raised By Wolves - Jennifer Lynne Barnes
Firelight - Sophie Jordan
Paranormalcy - Kiersten White
The Body Finder - Kimberly Derting

But I also really want Freefall - Mindi Scott, and Bitter Frost - Kailin Gow. Ahh!! So much choice... What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Wow they all look super good to me! I would just go crazy and get 10!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! :D I love comments, so comment away! :D

*I am no longer accepting blog awards :( I do not have time to go through all the things that come with it, and though I'm honoured you thought of me, I'm sure you can find someone who will love it, and be able to carry out the rules :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...