Hey! I haven't done a Top Ten Tuesday for yonks so I thought I'd do one today, seeing as I have a lot of reviews coming up and I don't want to bore you with just reviews. So, here's today's topic:
Top Ten Favourite Books You've Read During the Lifespan Of Your Blog
1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins: Never would I EVER have gone anywhere near a book that had the words 'French kiss' in the title had I not become a blogger. If I hadn't read all the glowing reviews from other bloggers I wouldn't have read it, and because I liked it so much it quickly became one of my favourites when I read it last year.
2. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green: This book is incredible. Seriously. I cried like a baby, and it's so beautiful and powerful and oh my goodness if you haven't read it, you really must.
3. The Demon Trappers Series by Jana Oliver: I adore this series! It's fast-paced, exciting, and so so readable :D Definitely one of my most favourite series ever and I can't wait to read everything else that Jana Oliver writes for teens.
4. Divergent and Insurgent by Veronica Roth: These books, I'm sure, probably appears on lots of people's lists. They're just so gripping and exciting and so, so good! Definite must reads for all fans of young adult fiction.
5. The Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa: The story-telling and world building in these books is amazing. These have been one of my favourite series for a very long time, and I'm sure they will be for a long time coming.
6. The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson: Creepy, gripping, and set in a London boarding school. What's not to love? This book is one of my favourites EVER, and you simply MUST read it. You must.
7. Paranormalcy Series by Kiersten White: Again, another series you simply must read. It's snarky, sarcastic, and there's a sparkly pink taser involved. If that's not enough to tempt you, I don't know what is ;P My reviews: Paranormalcy | Supernaturally | Endlessly
8. Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly: I've included this because it's the best historical I have ever read. It's quite long but I read it extremely quickly - it's so readable and exciting and so different from everything I've ever read. If you're a historical geek, read it! And if you're not, read it anyway!
9. Perfect Chemistry series by Simone Elkeles: I never thought I'd enjoy these. Never. But on insistence from other bloggers I picked up the first one and read it in a day. All three books are just feel-good, super hot romances, and they're so good for a day's reading. Definitely recommend!
10. Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson: This is my most recent favourite. I read it a couple of days ago, and ever since then it's been on my mind. The road-trip of a lifetime, awesome food, and good music - there's nothing not to like about this. Read it. You need to. My review will be up soon, I hope!
Thanks to The Broke and the Bookish for hosting! Also, some of my reviews are a bit crappy and short because I wrote them back when I first started blogging... But the more recent ones, I like to think, are much better :)